Every gift makes a difference. Your donation to Healing Reins Therapeutic Riding Center directly supports our mission: “to heal with horses”. We are honored to see healing and hope every day as a result of our horse-centered therapies, including adaptive riding, mental health services, physical therapies and adaptive carriage driving. Our horses are treated with individual care, our facility is clean and safety is crucial to our work.
All of our instructors are certified through PATH International, and volunteers must attend trainings and demonstrate capability and care before entering our programs. We keep our rider fees affordable, subsidizing each rider and offering financial aid to families and individuals who demonstrate the need for assistance. Healing Reins’ ability to fulfill its mission, meet the growing demand for our services, and expand our outreach into the community is dependent on fundraising, and so we thank you for making a donation to Healing Reins Therapeutic Riding Center.
The Healing Reins difference:
- All programs encourage independence and improve quality of life.
- All money stays in our community, serving the local economy and people of Central Oregon.
- All horses receive the best quality care.
- Healing Reins serves all ages and abilities.
- Healing Reins educates the community about disabilities and therapy options with barn tours, public relations events and educational efforts.
- Healing Reins riders and volunteers learn horsemanship skills, problem-solving skills and practical tools that will enrich their lives even after they leave our program.
Thank you for your support! If you are unable to donate financially but have tack, horse equipment, office supplies or other items you would like to give, please contact program director Polly Cohen at .