The Virtual Experience ~ No Masks Required
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2020 5:30-7:00 PM
Healing Reins invites you to join us for a gala experience like no-other (or maybe slightly like others) where you can participate in our annual event from the comfort of your own home. Just think, you won’t have the constraints of:
– Picking out your best Western attire that wasn’t already captured in last year’s photos.
– Having to schedule pre-event line dancing lessons.
– Remembering how to style your hair with product.
– Finding a babysitter.
– Fearing you may pick the wrong straw in the friend-car-pool and end up being the driver.
– Leaving your new quarantine purchase pet at home to face abandonment for the first time.
– Socially distancing around the dance floor.
SO, pick your own attire to match our UNMASKED theme, select your custom cocktail and menu pairing for the evening from our VIRTUAL SWAG BAG, and get your fingers ready for some live auction speed-bidding!
What is a Virtual Swag Bag you ask?…stay tuned as we UNMASK our event plans to you over the next couple of weeks!
Get Registered & Start Bidding
Registering is free and takes just a few minutes by clicking the link below! Fill out the short form and you will be registered for our Livestream event. Then, stay tuned as we begin to UNMASK our pre-event auction items in the coming weeks.
Real-time bidding begins at 10 AM PST, on Wednesday, October 14, and ends at 10 PM PST, Saturday, October 17.
How to register as a bidder:
- Click the “Register” button above.
- Click the green “Create Account” button.
- Enter your email address.
- Wait for the verification email.
- Follow the verification link and complete the form. Please enter your mobile number so you can get text notifications about the event.
- Verify the payment method, billing address, email address, and mobile number are correct. Click on grey boxes to update your information.
- Click on the “Start Bidding!” link to enter the auction.
Have you ever participated in an online auction before? You might have already used this platform and may have an account. If so, follow steps 1 and 2, but for step 3, simply sign in instead of creating a new account.
Watch LIVE on October 17, 5:30 – 7:00 PM
The pre-party kicks off at 5:30 PM. Log in during this time to ensure you are not experiencing technical difficulties. Our team will be standing by to assist with any challenges that may arise. We will also reveal during this time some unique trivia facts that may come in handy during the live show.
Main Event: 6:00p-7:00 PM:
- Live Auction
- Paddle Raise benefitting our Stay in the Saddle Covid-19 Programming
- Live Raffle Reveal
Stay tuned as we begin to UNMASK our pre-event auction items right here in the coming weeks. Real-time bidding begins 10am, Wednesday, October 14 through 10 PM, Saturday, October 17.
Our virtual auction benefit and paddle raise will be our single 2020 community ask to help Healing Reins keep our riders in the saddle amidst these unprecedented times. As limiting as this pandemic has been on each of our social lives, the need for Healing Reins to provide therapeutic, mental health and physical therapy services only continue to grow within our Central Oregon population with COVID-19.
Unable to attend? Make a gift today!
Your support has a direct and immediate impact on those who are challenged by special needs and disabilities.
Your donations ensure that Central Oregon’s most vulnerable children, teens, adults, and whole families find hope and healing through equine-assisted, evidence-based, and nationally accredited programs and therapies. Thank you!
Charitable Giving Incentives as a Result of COVID-19
To encourage charitable giving during the pandemic, the CARES Act has created a number of tax incentives, including an “above the line” universal deduction of $300 for cash charitable contributions in 2020. You can claim this deduction on your tax return next year without itemizing. Additionally, the CARES Act has increased tax-deductible individual cash donations from 60% to 100% of AGI (Adjust Gross Income). For businesses, the new law also increases the limit on the deduction for cash charitable contributions from 10% to 25% of a corporation’s taxable income. Please check with the IRS or your tax advisor to learn more.